Where your money goes:
Your donations help us to provide medical care, rehabilitate, feed and nurture the dogs while getting him/her ready for adoption. If you cannot adopt or foster at this time, then please consider a donation. Basic items needed such as food, metal bowls, bedding, crates, towels, and cleaning supplies. Monetary donations via PayPal or checks.Donate Now
Every little bit helps:
- $1 can buy a rope toy to play and use for training
- $5 can buy a leash or collar
- $10 can buy a training class, or a big bag of training treats
- $20 can buy a sweater or a blanket for the winter
- $30 can buy a large bag of dog food
- $100 can spay or neuter one of our furry friends.
- $500 fully sponsors one dog through the program at Jasmine’s House
- I am ready to support the rescue and rehabilitation of these amazing dogs.
- I am ready to support Project Mickey, the after school program for elementary school children.
This steady and dependable income allows us to concentrate the bulk of our efforts on the programs and the dogs.
|Monthly Donation Amount
We are recognized as exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Review our status through IRS’ Exempt Organizations Select Check here.