Where your money goes:
Your donations help us to provide medical care, rehabilitate, feed and nurture the dogs while getting him/her ready for adoption. If you cannot adopt or foster at this time, then please consider a donation. Basic items needed such as food, metal bowls, bedding, crates, towels, and cleaning supplies. Monetary donations via PayPal or checks.Donate Now
Every little bit helps:
- $1 can buy a rope toy to play and use for training
- $5 can buy a leash or collar
- $10 can buy a training class, or a big bag of training treats
- $20 can buy a sweater or a blanket for the winter
- $30 can buy a large bag of dog food
- $100 can spay or neuter one of our furry friends.
- $500 fully sponsors one dog through the program at Jasmine’s House
- I am ready to support the rescue and rehabilitation of these amazing dogs.
- I am ready to support Project Mickey, the after school program for elementary school children.
- I am ready to support enrichment for shelter dogs in distress.
This steady and dependable income allows us to concentrate the bulk of our efforts on the programs and the dogs.
As a thank you for your generous monthly support, at the end of each calendar year you will receive:
$10 and $18 – Pit Bull Hero sticker.
$25 and up – Pit Bull Hero shirt.